I had an awesome new post all ready to go, then a fuse blew in the house and killed the power on my workstation and file server. Oh well. I know I had some of the following URLs linked from it:
- The Ultra-liberal RSS Locator
- MSDN's "Building a Desktop News Aggregator"
- Syndic8: a great RSS feed repository
- Syndic8's feed list query
- The Aggregators mailing list
- OPML: RSS feed list interchange
The MSDN and Dive Into Mark links have a lot of interesting ideas which I'd like to see implemented in Raggle. I'd like to know which features those other inferior RSS aggregators appeal to users (ones that can be reasonably implemented in Raggle, that is). If you have an idea, feel free to email it to email@example.com.